Toledo, OH 43612
- Responsible for PLC/HMI code development, code installation, debug on job site, and commissioning of the complete system.
- Creating and commissioning industrial controls systems, PLC software design, and HMI screens.
- Conducting the peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of systems.
- 5+ years of Controls Engineering/PLC programming experience.
- 5+ years of Siemens PLC and HMI programming experience.
- The ability to program/write code/ladder logic from scratch.
- Prior experience with automotive manufacturing integration.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.