Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 US
This is an entry/assoicate level opportunity. Looking for an indiviudal highly interested in PLC/HMI and working with robotics. This can be up to 100% travel.
The following duties are typical of the position but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Meets regularly with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- May include panel building and wiring
- Development of contractor installation/construction packages including riser/conduit installation drawings, device location plans/elevations and specifications.
- Develop electrical controls schematics including low-voltage power distribution, PLC I/O drawings and 480V motor 1-line & 3-line schematics.
- Perform PLC/HMI Programming (allen bradley. Rockwell, Siemens).
- Provide on-site electrical system construction and commissioning support including device/hardware checkout and troubleshooting of PLC/HMI programs.
- Valid driver' s license required. May be waived for international assignments.
- Assocate/Bachelor' s Degree in engineering
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- PLC and HMI programming experience is desired or willingness to learn
- Good computer and communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate remotely in an independent and team-oriented environment.
- Ability and desire to travel for field assignments is required.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO & paid holidays.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.