Job Number: 22237704
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the Wilmington, DE area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Assist Project Manager with technical, civil engineering & site design
- Perform technical engineering work on land development and/or municipal type projects:
- stormwater management design
- site grading
- erosion and sediment control design
- prepare plans for agency/municipal review
- completion of various land development and environmental permitting applications
- attend meetings with municipal officials, engineers, developers, and contractors
- Assist Project Manager with plan review services for various municipal clients
- Candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to learn through trial and error, be self-motivated, and be willing to put the full effort towards the task at hand
- Candidates should have a strong desire to grow and advance as an engineer or technical designer
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor' s Degree in civil engineering from an ABET-accredited institution and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Desire to pursue land development and/or municipal civil-site engineering
- Familiarity with AutoCAD preferred – familiarity with Civil 3D a plus
- Familiarity with HydroCAD or other stormwater modeling software preferred
- Knowledge of green infrastructure practices, such as bioretention systems, permeable pavement, infiltration systems, and green roofs
- Familiarity with ArcGIS software a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or permanent resident
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.