Job Number: 23208029
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the Wheeling, WV area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Civil Engineer to support various Project Manager in a variety of projects for both public and private clients.
- Complete civil design for municipal and land development, including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
- Keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Provides technical input and collaborate with other departments.
- Prepare design calculations, design drawings and specifications necessary for most economical method of construction; or prepare feasibility studies.
- Responsible for coordinating technical and administrative activities within the various departments of the firm; and those of outside consultants.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and a working knowledge of civil design software
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- Registered Professional Engineer or E.I.T. A plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.