Erie, PA 16506 US
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Sr. Civil Engineer to work in the Erie, PA area. This is a direct position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Looking for a Civil Engineer with a background in water/wastewater/stormwater/roadway design.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of design effort.
• Provides direction to assigned project staff that may include other engineers, drafters, designers, field staff and administrative-support staff, assisting with the establishment and attainment of goals.
• Provides accomplished technical capability to projects in determining design, establishing course of action and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness in meeting client' s needs.
• Compliance with regulatory and permitting requirements.
• Prepare various types of documents from project reports, proposals, estimates, to bid documents and permit applications.
• Provides project understanding and approach for proposals.
• Keeps projects on schedule and within budget, communicating potential budget, scope, or schedule demands to the Project Manager.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify and obtain repeat work from Core, developing, and private client while developing business development and selling skills.
• May serve as client relationship manager for a limited number of clients.
• May be designated as an Assistant Project Manager.
• BS in Civil Engineering is required
• 7+ years of civil engineering experience
• PE License required
• Proficiency with computer-based design tools (AutoCAD, GIS, REVIT)
• Full understanding of permitting and funding agency requirements.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Sound time management skills
• Self-motivated with strong desire to advance
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.