Job Number: 20178725
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard Civil engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems.
- Ideal candidate will have design experience in some or all the following:
- Site Geometric Layout, including access roads and parking
- Storm water drainage design
- Sanitary sewer design
- Water/fire water layout
- Erosion and Sediment Prevention Control (ESCP)and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPP)
- Exercises limited judgment in making adaptations or modifications to design concepts.
- Reviews work with supervisor to ensure the application of sound engineering practices and professional judgment.
- May supervise, coordinate, and direct the work effort of designers/junior engineers on the same project with some responsibility for checking his/her portion of the completed drawings.
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing cost estimates.
- Performs design work in Autodesk Civil 3D.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- Certification as an Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) and PE tracked preferred.
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D. Experience with Storm, Sanitary Analysis preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.