Job Number: 20010625
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to work in the Columbus, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Perform site layout, grading, utilities, and minor stormwater design.
- Support commercial and industrial developments.
- Address red lines and review comments.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Works under supervision with effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- May perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer/architect and prepares basic layouts.
- Develops project details, prepares selections, and adapts to alternatives.
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE with eight (8) or more years of related practical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and defend design decisions both internally and externally.
- Strong Business Development acumen and understanding of the local market.
- Advanced familiarity with Autodesk Civil 3D and experience with Autodesk Sanitary Sewer Analysis preferred.
- Experience in site-civil land development aspects including Layout, Grading/Drainage, Utility Design, and Erosion Sediment Control in Commercial, Manufacturing and/or institutional markets.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.