Columbia, SC 29201 US
- Support commercial developments.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems. Interpret and utilize basic topographic information.
- Address red lines and review comments. Review existing utilities and grading information on as-recorded documents.
- Perform site development construction drawings to include site layout, grading, water, sewer and storm drainage.
- Develops project details, prepares selections and adapts to alternatives.
- Perform storm water and sanitary sewer design calculations.
- Works under technical supervision with effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT preferred
- 2 years of Civil Engineering experience with site land development; layout, grading, drainage, utility design, and erosion control in commercial markets.
- Experience using AutoCAD is required and experience with Civil 3D is preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.