Job Number: 22570152
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Civil Engineer to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Seeking a Civil Engineer working for a leading engineering and consulting firm. The position is hybrid (2 days from home) and includes a very competitive compensation.
Civil Engineer – Position and Responsibilities
As a Civil Engineer, you will perform work on various projects from small scale support roles (utility extensions, minor roadways, etc.) to complex infrastructure and site improvement projects. Most projects are with industrial clients or linear projects (power) in easements or rights-of-way. Work scopes involve site planning, site grading and underground utility design for storm water collection, sanitary sewer collection and pumping, water distribution for both potable and service water, and fire water systems. Other project requirements may include some or all of the following: design of industry rail access and yard track layout; preparation of permit applications and documents for review agency permitting; coordination of work with project team; coordinating and directing survey services to be performed by others; preparing exhibits for client or public presentations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect and prepare data/information and performs detailed engineering design and calculations.
- Develop technical specifications and work scopes.
- Assist in field work for design development and problem-solving activities.
- Perform vendor and/or contractor submittal and RFI reviews.
- Interact with other departments and suppliers to obtain pertinent information.
- Prepare engineering deliverables in compliance with accepted engineering principles, company standards and the customer contract specifications while achieving value engineering design that meets client requirements for operability, reliability, maintainability, and safety.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT certification or PE license preferred
- 5 - 10 years of experience in site development engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D (2018 preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail abilities.
- Ability to multitask and organize for project efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.