Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Engineering design and documentation
- Supporting projects with technical design and documentation using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of construction documents based upon field surveys, available resources and client requirements.
- Field work to collect data and develop solutions.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree of Drafting Technology, Graphic Design, Construction or Engineering Technology preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree in non-Engineering fields will be considered.
- AutoCAD experience required. Bluebeam and MS Office products experience preferred.
- Valid Driver' s License is required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.