C6010 Quality Assurance Auditor
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
Benefit Package Includes:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO Plans).
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year' s Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
Major Responsibilities (training may be provided as needed):
- Generate, review, process, and maintain project documents.
- Review technical drawings and test documents for Good Documentation Practices.
- Record, release, control paper and electronic documentation.
- Learn Quality System requirements and apply that knowledge to programs.
- Assist with quality-related plans.
- Maintain project databases, Design History Files, and Device History Records.
- Perform project and Quality System administrative duties.
- Associate Degree in business, technology, life sciences, quality management, or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office products experience (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
- Remote position until 1/3/2022 then expected on-site Tuesday-Thursday weekly