Cincinnati, OH 45242 US
Be involved in projects within the Transporation Team and a part of a growing organization that devlivers award winning projects for important bridge infrastructure for the Ohio and National clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Apply structural engineering and detailing techniques
- Work on projects that typically include bridge (steel plate girder, prestress concrete, segmental and cable) box culvert, and interchange design for highway and railway projects
- Select standard bridge engineering/design procedures, develop structural details using specialized structural design and analysis software, and perform structural load calculations and assist with geometric layout and quantity development
- Review, assign work and/or check design calculations, estimates, and specifications produced by junior engineers and EITs
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor' s degree in Civil Engineering or Bridge Engineering related field.
- 4+ years bridge design experience
- EIT and will be expected to obtain their PE for career progression
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, MicroStation, AutoCAD, MathCAD, LARSA, Prestress Concrete Design
- Experience using structural analysis programs and bridge design software
- Experience managing junior staff
- Excellent communication skills and working in a team environment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.