Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Number: 25417484
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Automation Engineer to work in the Bethlehem, PA area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Strong technical programming and design background in RSLogix 5000 and industry-leading SCADA applications
- Comprehensive understanding of PID loops, valves, and motor control
- Comprehensive understanding of process instrumentation
- Strong abilities in the startup and troubleshooting of PLC control systems and instrumentation loops
- Markup control schematics and make recommendations for improvements
- Must be able to design and troubleshoot a broad range of electrical, control, and instrumentation systems using systemic, methodical, and practical approaches
- Strong onsite startup performance and abilities, including multi-discipline troubleshooting
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in multi-disciplined team environments and alone in the office and at client project sites
- Strong technical writing abilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated background working in startup environments
- Travel is required for project startups
- Overtime and some weekend work will be required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Electronics or Electrical Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with direct hands-on SCADA (iFix) programming
- Experience with direct hands-on Distributed Control Systems (DeltaV) programming
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance;401(k) with a company match;paid holidays and vacations;tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Meet Your Recruiter