Job Number: 23015674
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Architectural Designer to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Specialize in the practice of commercial, child care, retail, and restaurant architecture. Locally owned with a national reach. They've been in business for 40+ years' and are looking to add a skilled Architect to their ever growing portfolio of business.
- Architectural design and documentation of retail, childcare, restaurant, and commercial building design including ground up, tenant fit out, and remodel type projects.
- Meeting and communicating with project managers daily/weekly.
- Due diligence, permitting research, submittals, and follow-up.
- Coordinating with our internal team of architects, electrical, and structural engineers.
- Project Administration.
- Architectural Designer with 3+ years' experience in the field of commercial architecture with a focus on multi-site, childcare, retail, or restaurant projects.
- Experienced in developing construction documents and specifications in the fast-paced multi-site industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- AutoCAD experience
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.