Job Number: 23016109
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Architectural/Project Manager to work in the Cleveland, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Specialize in the practice of commercial, child care, retail, and restaurant architecture. Locally owned with a national reach. They've been in business for 40+ years' and are looking to add a skilled Architect to their ever growing portfolio of business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead an internal team of architects/designers and electrical, and structural engineers in the completion of projects.
- Leads and participates in the architectural design and documentation of commercial buildings including ground up, tenant fit out, and remodel type projects.
- Develops proposals, project objectives, scope, and schedules by working with the client and determining project requirements.
- Establishes and monitors detailed project plan.
- Achieves financial objectives by monitoring budgets, scheduling, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions, determining additional service requirements, and initiating contract adjustments.
- Conducts code evaluation and researches and recommends design solutions.
- Meetings and communicats daily/weekly for project updates required.
- Project Administration.
- Construction administration.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture and 3+ years of experience in the field of commercial architecture.
- Experienced in developing construction documents and specifications for commercial projects including resturants, child care, high volume national retail
- Knowledgeable in code and materials and methods commonly used in the industrial, manufacturing, and distribution center projects.
- Specification writing experience.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Revit preferred
- Construction administration experience required.
- Experienced working directly with the client providing timely updates on project status and discussing project scope.
- Demonstrates a customer service focus.
- Ability to work within a team environment working with individuals from various offices and in various disciplines.
- Must possess experience in coordinating with internal teams, including project planning, scheduling, and tracking.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, professional writing skills and the ability to multi-task between several projects and priorities at one time.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.