Accounts Receivable Clerk
Walbridge, OH 43465 US
- Involved with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Track payments, expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Monthly invoicing, hours/labor reports, verify discrepancies and resolving billing issues
- Accurate and timely collection of invoices, vendor credit applications and other required documentation
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s degree in Accounting or Finance. Will consider more experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of Accounting experience preferred. Would also consider new grads with Accounting Degree
- Construction or engineering accounting is a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Must have strong computer skills, especially in Excel and MS Office
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.