Job Number: 22869766
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an Project Accountant to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Performs general accounting duties, i.E., determines proper accounting entries, reconciles entries, prepares accounting reports, and maintains project accounts.
- Meet and coordinate with Project Managers to discuss project accounting procedures or concerns
- Project set up and revision to project close out; project status
- Current and projected profit/loss
- Earnings process budget issues
- Billing issues (cost exceeding fee, billing at max)
- Assist with reporting and spreadsheets
- Project Profile and Maintenance
- Maintain project profiles for specified clients from beginning to end. Set-up and revise hours and dollar budgets at WBS level; create and maintain variable rate tables; ensure project' s profile complies with client requirements; determine billing format and fee type; determine if external tracking (billing codes, remarks) or internal tracking (tasks, phases, etc) is needed by PM or client
- Maintain project status at project and WBS levels (active, shutdown to labor, close)
- Ensure proper archiving process for Project Historical Database (PHD)
- Client Billing
- Prepare invoices according to authorized agreements between
- Transfer incorrect labor and expense charges as necessary (patches)
- Verify that all client requirements are met during the billing process; verify uncertainties with PM and client; review and interpret proposal/contracts/PO' s.
- Maintain WIP to < 45 days
- Assist PMs with Aged A/R and Collections
- Notify PM as project invoices age > 60 days
- Prepare client statements upon request
- Revise and/or resubmit invoices upon PM/client request
- Contact (and follow up) with client per PM advisement
- Adjust/Write off uncollectible invoice balances
- Coordinate with Asst Controller and Division Managers to discuss billing and earnings process concerns
- Recognize and forecast concerns before they get out of hand
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Valid driver' s license required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Associate degree in Business Administration preferred with a concentration in accounting courses.
- Eight (8) or more years experience in general accounting preferred.
- Personal computer experience required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.