Job Number: 23293382
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Plant Accountant to work in the Exeter, CA area. This is a direct placement position that offers a variety of great benefits, including quarterly bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Involved with preforming monthly close tasks, maintaining plant financial processes, and preparing summary reports that help drive business decisions.
- Perform and monitor fundamental accounting activities at the plant level
- Complete the daily accounts payable and customer invoicing processes
- Execute month-end closing procedures in a timely manner
- Prepare and review general ledger and subsidiary ledgers transactions to ensure accuracy and proper accounting treatment
- Support processes to ensure two financial systems are in sync (Navision ERP system and Oracle financials system)
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations as assigned
- Promote strong internal controls and provide support during all audits
- Assist with inventory reporting including annual physical inventories
- Support cost accounting functions which include periodic costing system updates, analyze monthly standard cost variances, and work with the plant to ensure BOM/routing updates are made as needed
- Involved in tracking capital expenditures and assist with maintaining the asset register. Ensure that plant assets are reviewed annually
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly/weekly forecast, quarterly forecasts, and the annual budget
- Stay up to date with accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Maintain a professional level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting or finance, or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience with exposure to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT systems knowledge (Microsoft Navision/Microsoft Office/Query/Oracle)
- Strong analytical capabilities
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.