Welding Robotics Technician
Columbus, OH 43201
- The Robot Technician will support and promote a team environment using effective communication and interpersonal skills, while constantly striving to maintain a goal of zero downtime.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving welding processes.
- Assist in the integration, start-up and debug of plant floor welding equipment, including weld controls, MIG welding robots.
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of weld equipment failures.
- Troubleshoot part fit-up problems.
- Provide general weld support to Assembly Operators.
- OTC Daihen robot programming and general welding maintenance.
- Assistance in development of the weld quality control process.
- 2-4 years Industrial weld/robotic technician experience.
- Candidates should be technically proficient, as well as comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OTC Daihen robotics and GMAW welding equipment.
- Must be familiar with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, AC motors and variable frequency drives.
- Willing to put in extended hours including weekends as needed
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.