Youngstown, OH 44502
- 3+ years of experience in the layout, fabrication, and welding of metal components
- Adept at various types of metal joining
- Knowledge of mathematics used to calculate dimensions and tolerances
- Mechanical aptitude using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
- Working knowledge of industry standards for welding and fabrication
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprint
- Ability to weld in all position
- 3-5 years experience working with 1/16th wire or larger
- Must possess own hand tools and tool box
- Must be able to take and pass a vision acuity test
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.