Mentor, OH 44094
- 3+ years of experience in the layout, fabrication, and welding of metal components
- Adept at various types of metal joining
- Mechanical aptitude using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
- Working knowledge of industry standards for welding and fabrication
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprint
- Ability to weld in all position
- 3+ years experience working with 16 gauge to 1/2" plate, mainly 3/16th
- Will grind and clean up own welds, and will float around shop if needed and might have to run a cold saw, and other misc duties as needed
- Hours are M-F, 6 am - 2: 30 pm with OT as needed
- High School diploma, GED, or vocational training is required
- Mig Welding
- Tig and/or Flux Core is a plus but not required
- Experience with sheet metal and machinery fabrication
- Must be a team player
- Will be given a weld test
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.