Swanton, OH 43558
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor to accomplish general assignments
- Pass GMAW MIG test
- Mechanical aptitude, knowledge how to use hand and power tools, drill press, grinders, etc.
- General understanding of shop drawings and blueprints
- Ability to work under supervision. The Welder I will need close supervision.
- Abide by policies and procedures, including those related to safety and environmental issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, GED, or vocational training is required
- Formal training and/or experience is also a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.