Williamsburg, IA 52361
- Ensure welding operations are performed as specified and in accordance with applicable procedures and specifications.
- Perform welder set-ups, create weld documents and reports.
- Perform consumable life studies, EMP’ s, schedule optimization, and weld lobe/stepper development.
- Work with production and maintenance on trouble shooting and corrections for everyday weld issues and everyday process issues.
- Perform basic robot programming and weld touch ups as needed on a daily basis.
- Audit weld processes to keep control and maintain Weld Set-up Sheets.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have technical experience (mechanical or electrical).
- Must have experience with Arc Welding and Resistance Welding application.
- Must attend Fanuc, AWS CWI Inspection and Ultra Sonic NTD courses, receive and maintain certification.
- Above average computer skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades