Holland, OH 43528-9794
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Track and drive daily performance to meet objectives for unit output, schedule attainment, earned hours, and quality
- Participate in continuous improvement events and implement best practices
- Work with Quality, Process Engineers, and Maintenance to ensure that work processes are properly enabled and that equipment and machines are properly calibrated and tested for disrepair and malfunctions.
- Monitor product standards; resolve problems on production line as they occur and implement long-term solutions
- Implement and maintain cross-training programs within department
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Operations, or other related field is strongly preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- In lieu of education, the company reserves the right to substitute comparable experience, education or certifications.
- Industrial Product Welding experience strongly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in weld symbols or have the ability to learn them quickly
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Experience in low volume or one-off weld and fabrication preferred
- At least 2 years’ Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment requirement required
- Must be a hands-on people leader with a shop floor presence
- Looks for ways to improve safety and educate team about safer working techniques
- Must be able to work effectively with Quality, Sourcing, Mechanical and Design Engineers, and Process Engineers to achieve corporate targets for safety, quality, and on time delivery in an extremely fast-paced environment