Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Assume full ownership for all welding related quality issues and drive to successful resolution and then ensure lessons learned are cascaded across all similar processes
- Evaluate weld documentation and test results to ensure compliance with all customer specifications
- Provide direction on continuous improvement efforts to improve the quality of welds
- Provide direction on application of welds during process development to optimize line throughput while still maintaining customer weld specifications
- Support quoting activities for new and existing business
- Engineering Degree
- 5+ years' experience as Weld Engineer in Automotive industry
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.