Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Maumee, OH 43537
The Warehouse Administrative Assistant handles all shipping and receiving paperwork, and provides clerical support for the warehouse and logistics management and supervisory staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supply Requests / Orders – disposition requested item to either generate purchase order or warehouse shipment.
- Create warehouse shipment for items being shipped
- Work with Purchasing Department to address inventory discrepancies
- Print, review, sort, distribute, and file picking documents to the various picking areas of the warehouse.
- Receive Purchase Orders / Checking verifying pack lists
- Prepare and process certification documents required by customers.
- Input material/tools into system that have been returned from jobs.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager, Vendors, and the Purchasing Department.
- Continuously check stock to order proactively.
- Maintain the warehouse organization & cleanliness.