Utility Servicer I
Corpus Christi, TX 78408
1st shift. Long term position. Both field and office work.
Responsibilities of a Utility Servicer:
- Receive, inspect, assemble, test, program and clean meters and equipment in a shop environment.
- Assist in the repairs of distribution and transmission electrical equipment.
- Inspect, test, pack and ship insulated protective equipment and maintain data.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of metering equipment.
- Use and properly maintain shop tools, test equipment, portable measuring instruments, and other equipment utilized.
- Operate company vehicles and trucks as directed. Operate material handling equipment, such as overhead cranes, and perform rigging as directed.
- Repair experience with testing and fixing basic electrical equipment in a job shop.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Valid Driver' s License.
- High School Diploma or GED.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com