Utility Equipment Repair Technician
Elkhart, IN 46516
- Performing intermediate level technical work and related activities associated with the maintenance, and operation of Company equipment and facilities.
- Uses knowledge and experience to perform cost effective work in an efficient manner.
- Understands and works within appropriate policies and follows procedures.
- Develops knowledge of time constraints for work activities and makes proper adjustments where needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent plus 4 years of related utility industry work experience.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related field and 2 years of industry experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Comor click below to directly contact your recruiter.