Tupelo, MS 38804
- Develop, implement and improve assembly processes for existing and new products using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Create and maintain process documentation including routings, work instructions, process flows and tooling.
- Monitor assembly process performance and use data to drive continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Review existing and new product designs to provide design feedback to teams.
- Participate in cross functional teams introducing new products to manufacturing.
- Some manufacturing experience can include co-ops.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.