Transmission Right of Way Agent
Pikeville, KY 41501
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Right of Way Manager to work in the Abilene, TX area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
1st shift - Schedule: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. This position is mostly in-office as a Project Manager managing all vendors throughout the project life cycle this is NOT a Land Agent.
Responsibilities of a Right of Way Agent:
- This is focused to be more towards project management - seeking candidates that have managed teams in ROW.
- ROW Estimates, schedule, permits, and budget from start to finish managing Construction Managers, Engineers, Outreach, etc.
- Some travel is required for meetings.
- Operation and maintenance of electric transmission and/or distribution lines.
- Will handle complicated negotiations with land owners for the acquisition of rights relative to the construction, reconstruction, enlargement or maintenance of electric transmission and/or distribution facilities and supervise contract agents as required.
- Settle damage claims with property owners relative to property damage caused or created during the construction, reconstruction, enlargement, maintenance or removal of transmission and/or distribution facilities.
- Preparation documents for rights of entry, damage claims, contracts, easements, licenses, leases, permits, options to purchase and other documents as may be necessary to acquire adequate rights for company’ s facilities.
- Review vouchers for payments of expenses incurred in the acquisition of land and land rights involving electric transmission and/or distribution facilities such as, but not limited to: contractual obligations for the purchase of options, easements damage claims settlement, attorney fees, outside appraisal services and contractor invoices.
Qualifications of a Right of Way Agent:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Real Estate, Engineering or related with 2 years of relevant experience, or Associates’ degree in Business, Real Estate, Engineering, or related field along with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Project Management with ROW experience with project estimating and scheduling.
- GIS Mapping.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license.