Trans Project Mgr Sr
Columbus, OH 43215
*Will work remote until 2021 or until further notice due to COVID-19.
Travel (30%) consists of traveling to project sites in PA and MD but could include supporting projects in other states. Some travel time may be needed on weekend to get to project by Monday morning. Travel will require overnight stay. Lodging, flights, rental cars, meals are reimbursable. There is no per diem.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities, becoming proficient in all aspects with moderate management oversight.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable to a safe working environment.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, and budget becoming proficient in all aspects.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including typical stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Provide specific guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective and efficient performance of project work activities on intermediate project level at a minimum.
- Supervise up to 2 employees, as assigned, including duties such as completion of performance plans. Develop and mentor assistant project managers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study.
- Five or more years’ experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience.
- Experience must exhibit increasing project management and business/financial administration activities and responsibilities.
- Trained in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and cost estimating.
- Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Institute’ s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.