Jonesville, MI 49250
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Must have superior communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have minimum 7 (seven) years jobbing shop experience in automotive
- Tool & Die Maker
- Tool & Die Designer for progressive and transfer tools
- Die Estimating experience
- CAD Software with Key Creator experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to problem solve effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, windows, Surfacing and Simulation
- Good math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Design tooling and CAD data to suit Tech and Customer' s standards in order to produce acceptable parts within the cost window allowed.
- Order die related material, components, patterns, casting, etc. And follow up for accuracy and delivery.
- Create and modify 3D surfaces and run necessary tool path.
- Estimating the cost of Dies
- Extract information from detailed drawing and prepare program base for laser cut or wire EDM.
- Extract information from design drawing and provide dimensions for details shown.
- Prepare bill of materials and die information booklet for customer
- Maintaining Engineering supplies
- Liaising with customers and suppliers and required
- Record daily job numbers and hours on punch card.
- Perform other duties required in order to accommodate the customer