Bowling Green, KY 42101
This person will need to accurately keep up with costs of inventory and support all departments to help reduce price variances, scrap and inefficiencies. That being said, this person will need to be able to Identify Cost drivers, and be able to differentiate between absorption and ABC costing.
- This position requires the ability to conduct and or assist in physical inventory of materials in manufacturing facility.
- In this position the accountant must be able to work without supervision and have the ability to work with a team in a strategic planning and leadership capacity.
- Must be detailed oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to learn new software and be proficient with Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Global Shop Solutions and standard costing is preferred.
- Critical thinking and good judgment play key roles in this position.
A bachelor' s degree in accounting or finance required. A minimum of 3 years required in a cost accounting or general ledger position in a manufacturing facility.