Tool and Die Maker or Repair
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Analyze specifications and Client out metal stock.
- Set up and operate machine tools and fit and assemble parts to make and repair dies.
- Use cutting tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges on a daily basis.
- Experience using machinists' hand tools.
- Prior Tool and Die experience.
- High School Diploma or advanced training preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.