Tool and Die Maker
Toledo, OH 43612-3799
- Analyze specifications and Client out metal stock.
- Set up and operate machine tools and fit and assemble parts to make and repair dies.
- Use cutting tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges on a daily basis.
- Experience using machinists' hand tools.
- Build custom stamping dies for clients in the automotive industry and other markets
- Prior Tool and Die experience.
- High School Diploma or advanced training preferred (Journeyman's Card is ideal)
- Previous experience working in a stamping environment
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.