Tool and Die Maker
Columbus, OH 43207
- Making various automotive dies including large tools for inner and exterior body parts
- Will work with class-A surface, trim dies, deep draw dies, flange, and re-striking
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Hand-grinding and spotting
- 3+ years of prior Tool and Die Making experience
- Hands on experience in a machining environment
- Basic math skills and good attention to detail
- Journeyman Card is preferred but not required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.