Tool Room Manager
Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Provide supervision and direction to the Tooling Technicians in the assembly department
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of Assembly Tooling improvements and troubleshooting issues
- Meet targets and objectives related to quality, customer cost, productivity, ergonomic issues and equipment efficiency
- Minimum 5 years' Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Previous leadership experience
- Demonstrate expertise in Assembly aluminum production, formability and maintenance of aluminum tools
- Must have experience in conventional/roll hemming, piercing, and clinching tooling operations.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.