Tool & Die Maker
Mason, OH 45040-2602
Specializes in the construction, repair, maintenance and calibration of machine shop tools, dies, jigs, fixtures and instruments. Operates various machine tools and performs other highly skilled work, such as laying out, fitting and assembling parts. May involve considerable development work, highly skilled fitting, timing and adjusting. May construct tools where no design is available.
- Demonstrated ability to read prints and inspect dimensions using precision gages.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient at operating all tool room machines (i.E. Drills, lathes, prototrak, etc.).
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with internal customers.
- Good technical math skills (shop math).
- Able to work effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Capable of development work.