Tool& Die Maker
Birmingham, AL 35215
The Press Tool & Die Maker (Class “ A”) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of Class “ A” tooling improvements and troubleshooting draw and surface issues along with advising and knowledge sharing with Class “ A” Toolmakers, Press Line Supervisors and Press Line Lead Hands, and developing draw die recipe standards.
- Proven ability in aluminum trim die setup including steel entry standards and trap points
- Proven ability of Class “ A” punch finishing
- Demonstrate expertise on Class “ A” surface, punch finishing, fine spotting, trouble shooting surface quality issues and implementing corrections, stoning, highlighting and perform changes to meet customer expectations in tooling.
- Experience in Class “ A” Die build follow up and die buy-offs at suppliers
- Prior relevant experience
- Journeyman certification preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.