Test and Service Engineer
Youngstown, OH 44509
· Test and debug automated machinery
· Service existing equipment at customer' s facilities
· Write professional service reports
· Train customers to operate machinery
· Travel domestically and internationally up to 40-75% of the time
Experience in the set-up, start-up and commissioning of automated machinery
· Ability to troubleshoot PLC logic programs
· Ability to troubleshoot machinery set-up, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical control systems
· Experience with programming and troubleshooting robotic systems
· Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings for hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical control systems
· Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Demonstrate technical writing ability
· Strong customer satisfaction attitude
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.