Columbus, OH 43085
- Plan, set up, instrument, and operate products and test facilities with a minimum of instructions.
- May collaborate with project engineer in most effective way to achieve results.
- Trouble shoot designs or models and contribute modifications.
- Responsible for end results and meeting time schedules.
- Will be responsible for setting up test and tear down.
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Setup of test and instrumentation include, 120v 1-phase 60 Hz
- 208/480 3-phase 60Hz and 50Hz.
- Instrumentation and low voltage wiring.
- General mechanical skills of sheet metal and power electronic assembly.
- Must have good working knowledge and skills in testing related to temperature and electrical property measurements.
- Broad knowledge of techniques and proficient in all testing skills
- Full competence in handling any testing assignment
- Excellent planning, organizing, documenting, and communication skills
- Electrical safety training
Two-year technical degree with 5 years related experience OR 8 years work-related experience