Columbus, OH 43216
- Technician will assist engineers in building electrical/mechanical prototypes, including PC boards.
- Will perform verification testing on PC boards and equipment with instruction from an engineer.
- Test circuits and systems for uninterruptible power systems, and assemble test fixtures.
- Help with documentation, part number requests and engineering change orders when needed
- Organize the lab and procure tools and lab equipment.
- Test Technician must have a technology background that includes at least 3 years’ experience in power electronics and a versatile hands-on individual with good analytical skills.
- Must have experience working on PC board level electronic circuits and equipment.
- Knowledge of power electronics and PWM Inverters a plus.
- Experience with power in the ranges of: 480 to 600VAC with currents over 100A preferred.
- Associate’ s degree in electronic technology or equivalent is required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.