Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Identify corrective actions relating to issues within existing systems.
- Prepares and may present technical reports and presentations (SPECS, Reports, Evaluations, Emails)
- Collaborates among different groups to achieve overall company goals
- Communicates with customer and supplier to maintain relationships, expectations, negotiations and communication (Outside Stakeholders)
- Provide solutions and applications.
- Creates and maintains a schedule.
- Assist design team in developing and maintaining engineering and product support documentation in conformance with company standards.
- Work closely with manufacturing, purchasing, customers and service group to resolve and eliminate problems unique to a customer and expand ideas to improve the product.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer preferred.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- MS Project knowledge is a plus.
- Moderate understanding of manufacturing methods and product quality, cost, and delivery.
- Moderate knowledge of products and requirements within area of expertise.
- Strong organization skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.