Napoleon, OH 43502
- Assemble and test new machine designs and systems to support our continuous product development and improvement efforts.
- Devise standard test apparatus to conduct functional, operational and life cycle tests to establish reliability of the circuitry/components.
- Have the ability to understand and interpret verbal and written test request to devise an effective test setup.
- Analyze test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Collaborate with product and design engineers to provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Identify corrective actions relating to issues within existing systems.
- Provide solutions and applications.
- Assist design team in developing and maintaining engineering and product support documentation in conformance with company standards.
- Work closely with manufacturing, purchasing, customers and service group to resolve and eliminate problems unique to a customer and expand ideas to improve the product.
- Associate’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineer preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience designing and troubleshooting mechanical systems for mobile, electro-hydraulic heavy material handling equipment.
- Strong technical competence in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Technical writing experience preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.