Brentwood, TN 37011
- Build and analyze mounts for code required loading from field mapping data.
- Perform analysis for all variations of tower mounts.
- Perform engineering calculations and generate reports for project deliverables and recommendations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Structural Engineer
- 1-2 years experience, or will consider Co-op or Internships as experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of RamElements or other structural analysis software
- Experience in the telecom industry is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.