Telecom Designer (entry/junior level)
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Develop drawings in AutoCAD for new wireless installations and modifications to existing installations.
- Assist in conducting field audits, site walks to develop field sketches and document the area and equipment using photos.
- Analyze sketches and notes to prepare drawings and record requirements for power and landline telephone services to the proposed equipment location.
- Read radio frequency designs and determine antenna and ancillary equipment to be shown on drawings.
- Associate' s degree in CAD, RF/Telecom, Engineering or related.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.