Sylvania, OH 43560
- Develop drawings for new wireless installations and modifications to existing installations.
- Analyze sketches and notes to prepare drawings and record requirements for power and landline telephone services to the proposed equipment location.
- Experience working in the Commercial, Institutional, Health Care and Industrial sectors.
- Experience/knowledge with BICSI and industry standards for structured/fiber optic cabling practices and the design/specification of horizontal structured cabling, pathways, backbone cabling and fire stopping.
- 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with telecommunications systems including; wired/wireless system design and specification, IP based access control systems, IP based closed circuit camera systems, sound systems, Audio/Video systems, clock/intercom/paging systems, nurse call systems is desired.
- Knowledge in/with wireless software design systems (Airmagnet, Ekahau, IBwave) is desired
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit experience is preferred
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.