Shreveport, LA 71101
- Will be learning new software and must be able to be a quick study.
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Will be using schematic drawings to plan work activities.
- Works under general supervision and reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Associate Degree in Technology (Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical) or high school diploma with related experience.
- Possesses basic computer skills, especially outlook and excel.
- Read and understand schematic drawings.
- Comfortable working in a construction area.
- 2 years of utility background is desired
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.