Corpus Christi, TX 78410
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office (word, excel, outlook).
- Needs to be able to communicate with employees in the field and quantify the information communicated.
- Ability to follow up on data requests.
- Must be comfortable in a construction area if needed.
- Candidate will spend 75% of their time in the field and 25% in the office.
- Valid driver' s license.
- Perform IPS data review and cleanup of information including locations, assets and asset data for existing assets.
- Coordinate and review the final upload of job specific capital improvement checklists.
- At least one year of experience in the utility industry.
- Read and understand schematic drawings.
- High School Diploma required, Technical Degree, preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.