Columbus, OH 43054
- Responsible for performing entry level technical work and related activities associated with the planning, engineering, design, analysis, research, development, testing, construction, maintenance, and operation of Company equipment and facilities.
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Candidate will work on AutoCAD or Microstation CAD system.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision and reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Associate Degree in Technology (Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical)
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Utility Background is desired
- Ability to read and understand schematic drawings
- Experience with CAD software is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.